- Over 20 Years of Residential sales experience
- Former Broker Manager/Owner
- Former Real Estate Instructor
- Real Estate Trainer
- Past Director - Realtor Association
Communities I Serve
- Buffalo Grove
- Green Oaks
- Hawthorn Woods
- Lake Forest
- Lake Villa
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Round Lake
- Vernon Hills
Services to Assist You !
- Residential Properties Specialist
- Free Market Analysis - For Buyer and Sellers
- New Construction and Re-sale properties
- Investor and First -time Buyer consultation
- Mortgage and investment analysis available
- Service & Satisfaction Guaranteed !
My web information
My Management Philosophy
- A "Hands-on" manager with a philosophy of assisting and aiding new and experienced agents in career growth.
- Availability and a true agent-centric approach to agent staff.
- Informal management style with a strong focus on training, coaching and suport system for agents.
- I believe in creating a strong atmosphere of teamwork and an environment where an agent can flourish.
- It is critical to offer, at all level, the training, tools and systems to keep all agents "up" on latest technologies to grow their business.
- I strive to keep the agent's success and productivity a focus and priority of the office support staff.
- To provide superior support staff, trained to assist the agent in all areas and focus on agent and client service.
Current Agent Testimonials
Listed below are un-edit comments from several current agents. I encourage you to contact any of the agent team for their thoughts!
The Coldwell Banker Libertyville office is the place to be if you are interested in an honest real estate career. The company provides a an incomparable visibility and marketing presence, both in the marketplace and on the internet. This translates to “exposure”, and, that translates to successful sales, which translates to a successful real estate career. Bob Ott and the front office support team could not be more efficient, knowledgeable and helpful, both for the day to day activities and those “special” situations. We have no “short list”. This is where we started our careers and where we plan to stay. Cassandra Gronke and Linda Vyborny
What could be better than to have a great job,work for an exceptional company, work with nice people and want to go to work each day. I have worked for Coldwell Banker for twelve years and have always found there technology and training to be a cut above the rest. I feel like my office is my home away from home.
With Bob Ott as manager, it has become even better. Bob always has a smile on his face and is more than willing to help you with any problems, issues, or questions you may have. He is a hands on manager and is there to help you when you need it.
Our office has an excellent friendly support staff and the marketing department is wonderful for making brochures and doing CMA's.
If you are considering making a movie, this is the office to go to!!! Friendly,Helpful, Expert Technology,Great Manager, great staff. Sheryl Allen
If you want a manager that is available at a moment's notice, He will always make time for you, is a great sounding board for solutions and new ideas, and give you the answers that you need right on the spot, there is no one better. With all that he does, it does amaze me that he can always stop on a dime and answer a question or take 5 to talk. Greg Gerken