Heidi & Company
- your premier Coldwell Banker Chicago & North Shore Real Estate team. We bring creative, out of the box thinking to our clients every day. Having an experienced Realtor with years of experience and hundreds of situations to draw from allows you to benefit from our knowledge versus having an agent who is learning real estate from you.
With many years experience in corporate marketing our ideas are innovative and unique. Our rich thinking is a competitive advantage to getting your home sold faster and smarter. We offer staging consultation to help put your home's best foot forward. But it doesn't stop there, we wake up every day thinking of new ideas in order to find your home a buyer.
For our buyers we work hard to understand the image of your ideal home. Caring about your specific needs ensures we are looking at homes that fit, or could fit, your interests and are within your budget. Often your interests change as we explore the unique offerings of the market, and our search evolves as well. With extensive backgrounds in renovation and design we bring a considerable value as you explore various opportunities.We are local market experts with a passion for and a dedication to real estate.
We care about our customers as people and work hard to continually exceed expectations. - our clients become our friends and our friends become our clients. As long time residents, we are excellent resources for buyers throughout Chicago and the North Shore.Our goal is for you to be delighted with our ability to serve your needs, and have you know you struck the best deal.
Let's work together to make your home dreams a reality!
View My Testimonials
- Top selling associate nationwide
- 19 years sales, marketing and client service experience
- Nominated Partner of the Year by Kraft Foods
- Experienced marketer and skilled negotiator
- Home renovation (VP of Bilt Hi LLC Real Estate Investment Company)
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors
- University of Wisconsin, Madison -- BA in Communications
- DePaul Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- First-Time Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Home Staging
- Renovation Consulting
- Luxury Properties
- City to Suburban Moves
Putting your Home's Best Foot Forward
I am an experienced home stager, and complimentary stage the homes I list. We work together to get your house ready for sale, to allow it to shine for the prospective buyer, and sell in a shorter amount of time.
I lived in the City of Chicago for over a decade, and am currently a Wilmette homeowner with my husband, our three children, and our Portugese Water Dog, Jack. I am active in the North Shore community, and am an excellent resource for anyone relocating to the area. Outside of real estate, I also enjoy running, skiing, and bike riding. When my life needs me to stop to catch my breath, I love a good book or movie.