Call or email me for a current and relevent market report for your town!
Have helped over 350 families/individuals with their real estate needs since 2000
Experience shows that since 2010, 85% of Donna's listings sell. The average number of days on the market is 50 days and on average, the sellers got 93% of their original asking price
Has a Managing Broker's real estate license in Illinois
A Consistent Top Producer within the office.
Experienced in assisting clients in a seller's market, a buyer's market, an investor's market or a leasing market
Experienced branch manager of two real estate offices of different franchises. Managed a staff and 40+ real estate agents in each office
Has 15 years of customer service and sales experience in the food and beverage industry handling a client base of billion dollar companies.
Donna and her family of five enjoy the outdoors whether it's bicycling, hiking, camping, fishing, snowmobiling, skiing or just relaxing on a lawn chair by day or by a campfire at night.
Designations/Certifications I Hold:
- Certified Agent Advantage Specialist (CAA)
- Cartus Networking Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
- Cartus Network Buyer Specialist (CNBS)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator(CREN)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Internet Professional (E-Pro)
Awards Received include:
Top 14% of all Coldwell Banker agents in the world in 2013
Top 1% of all Baird & Warner agents in 2005
Top office producer with Baird & Warner in both closed volume and units in 2005 - Founder's Club
Vice President's Club with Baird & Warner in 2004
Communities I Serve
Specializing in Chicago's North and Northwest communities. This includes but is not limited to the communities of: Park Ridge, Des Plaines, Mount Prospect, Niles, Morton Grove, Edison Park, Norwood Park, Arlington Heights, Elk Grove Village, Schaumburg, Palatine, Skokie, Prospect Heights, Schiller Park and other neighborhoods in the Northwest side of Chicago.
Markets I Serve
New Homes - New Construction
Relocating buyers and homeowners
First Time home buyers
First Time homeowners
Move-up buyers and homeowners
- Oct., 2013 "Donna was amazing she went above & beyond her duties. She spent a LOT of time with us exploring lots of areas. She did all the work we really just had to say yes & show up and sign the paperwork!! She was AMAZING!!!" Amy & Brian-Long Grove, IL
- May, 2013. "We will for sure use Donna again in the future to continue renting our second home. This is the first time we are renting our home out & did not know everything we needed to know in this market. Donna walked us through the process & gave us great suggestions on being a landlord." Brian & Kim-Lake Zurich, IL
- July, 2013. "Donna was great. She was very easy to deal with & would definitely use her in the future." Lucy-Morton Grove, IL
- Oct., 2013. "She's a great realtor! She is genuine and easy to get along with. She looks out for her client's best interest and answers any questions he/she has. I would recommend her anyone hands down!" Lyn & Tyler-West Chicago, IL
- June, 2013. "Donna was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and we felt as if we could consider her a friend as well. She went out of her way to make sure we had all the information we needed at every part of the process. We would definitely recommend her!" Peggy & Rob-Chicago, IL
- April, 2013. "She was very knowledgeable & explained things well to us. I felt like she was a great advocate for us & was always willing to help & answer questions where needed. Very thankful for the house we got & the experience we had!" Kristy & Jason-Des Plaines, IL
- Nov., 2012. "Donna helped me immensely through a very difficult market & sales situation. I could not have gotten through it without her unrelenting effort to ensure that the mortgage representatives, & related groups received all the information necessary to bring this transaction to closure." Irma of Lisle, IL
It's your own private home search "workspace" where you can:
- Save Listings & Searches
- Receive E-mail Alerts
What is the HomeBase® Suite?
HomeBase is an interlocking system of technology tools aligned to meet your real estate needs, today and as they change over time.