1225 W 22nd St Ste 130
A real estate professional, who understand technology, utilize best
practices in research and delivers the right message to local, regional,
national and international markets.
- Multi Million Dollar Realtor
- Experience with several new construction developments in the western suburbs, Oswego, Napervile, Aurora.
- Single Family and Condominiums.
- Multiple Builders
- Marketing & Advertising Development & Support
Education and Training
- BS Urban Planning
- Representing first time home buyers
- Representing Seniors
Awards And Designations
TRC Transnational Referral Certification
Diamond Society Team Award Coldwell Banker 2008
Mainstreet Association of Realtors 2013 Chairman of the Year award
National Association of Realtors 2013 Commercial Realtor of the Year award-Illinois
- Specializing in evaluating Multi-Family, Strip Centers and Land acquisition
- Real Estate Investment Evaluations workshops
- ALC Candidate
- Commercial CE Instructor
- Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT agent
- Tenant Representation for Office/Retail/Medical
Areas of Expertise
Residential and Commercial Buyers and Sellers
- Past President-Elect of Oak Brook Association of Commerce & Industry
- Past Vice Chairman of DuPage County Chambers Association
- Former Board member of Habitat for Humanity
- Member of Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneur and equestrian who also enjoys, flying and boating.
- Volunteer and civic minded.
Communities I Serve
Paul Martis is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage realtor licensed in Illinois. Paul specializes in the DuPage, Kane, Will counties areas. Skilled in every aspect of the real estate profession, Paul specializes in West Suburbs and the South Suburbs of Illinois in cities such as Oak Brook, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Downers Grove, Lisle, Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield.
Paul’s knowledge of these local areas makes him a true expert in the real estate market who can assist you with any of your real estate investments.
Oak Brook Link: http://www.oak-brook.org
Elmhurst Link: http://www.elmhurst.org
Good Samaritan Hospital