1457 W Belmont Ave
Areas of Expertise
- Specializes in First Time Home Buyers
- Free Market Analysis for Sellers
- Skilled in Absorption Rate Techniques
- Experienced in New Construction Sells & Purchases
- Pre-Forclosure Consultant
Education and Designations
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Graduate
- Letter Winner with Fighting Illini Football
- Coldwell Banker "Fast Start Program" Graduate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Chicago Association of Realtors
- Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS)
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
My business revolves around helping others in their time of need. First time home buyers need an experience consultant to guide them through the biggest decision of their lives. Getting Married? A New Baby on the way? I can also give sound Real Estate advise for Move-Up buyers!
Sellers can count on me, as a Full-Service Realtor, to give there home Maximum Exposure. Through internet resources, sales techniques, and extensive marketing, your home will stand out in today's challanging market. Unfortunately, there are also foreclosures. Foreclosures are up 78% from last year. Home owners that miss a few payments need to know they there are options to foreclosure. Also learn techniques on how to save your credit and avoid scams.
Friendly and hands on, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your property. In addition, working with a national organization like Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, I can also help family members and friends miles away in another state! I look forward to meeting you.