Bruce Barnes - ABR, CNS, CRS, GRI, SFR
219 W Hillgrove Ave
La Grange, IL 60525-2301
I market properties utilizing sound planning techniques developed from over 29 years of training and professional experience, ethics, persuasive negotiation skills and a strong company support system.
I provide written marketing plans for 30 day cycles to inform my sellers what is happening every day until the home is under contract.
I will be with both sellers & buyers every day from the first showing through closing our transaction.
My buyers receive daily e-mail alerts regarding any price changes or new listings that meet their needs. When representing my buyer clients, before any offer is presented, I will prepare a market analysis to verify & confirm pricing decisions.
I am available 24 hours a day, 364 days a year (Not Christmas Day) to coach my clients through a successful experience when buying or selling any property in Illinois. My extensive real estate professional network provides services in all 50 States, Canada, Mexico & The United Kingdom. I am certified as a USAA Preferred Agent and One of Dave Ramsey's Endorsed Local Providers.
Areas of Expertise
- USAA MoversAdvantage Preferred Agent since 1997
- Dave Ramsey ELP since 2003
- Clients on a Timetable
- Transferees & Their Families
- Foreclosure - Buyers & Sellers
- Short Sale - Buyers & Sellers
- First Time Buyers
- FHA & VA Financing & Reconstruction Loan Programs
- Rental Properties
- Section 8 Renters
Education and Designations
USAA MoversAdvantage Perferred Agent (Military)
Dave Ramsey ELP (Endorsed Local Provider)
Worldwide ERC Appraisal Trained
Certified E-Marketing Specialist (CMS)
MBA-Fairleigh Dickinson University
- International Diamond Society
- Multi Million Dollar Production Each Year Since 1987
- Cendant Inventory Awards 2000-2003
- Home Team Award
- Good Will Award Winner
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotiaton Specialist (CNS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Past President Local WCR
- Managing Broker Licensee Designee (2012)
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
In the Western Suburbs of Chicagoland. As a 29 year veteran Full Time Real Estate Broker & local resident, I really know the market. My properties are marketed utilizing sound planning techniques (Written Plan) developed through my many years of training & experience. My ethics, persuasive negotiation skills and strong Coldwell Banker support system bring quick success to my clients.
- Past member of Board of Directors-B.E.D.S. (Homeless Program)
- Past member of Board of Directors-C.R.O.P. (Food Bank Program)
- Ordained Deacon & Elder of my Church
- President-Women's Council of Realtors-West Suburban Chapter
- Nazareth Academy Father's Club
- Indiana University Parent's Club
Communities I Serve
City of Chicago and Western Suburbs of Chicago, including:
Aurora, Cicero, Bellwood, Berkeley, Berwyn, Broadview, Brookfield, Clarendon Hills, Countryside, Darien, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Forest Park, Franklin Park, Hillside, Hinsdale, Indian Head Park, Hodgkins, Justice, La Grange, La Grange Park, Lisle, Lombard, Lyons, Maywood, Melrose Park, Naperville, North Riverside, Oak Brook, Oak Park, River Forest, Riverside, Stickney, Summit/Argo Area, Warrenville, Westchester, Western Springs, Westmont.
Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
The Second City
Arlington International Racecourse
Chicago White Sox