CRS, GRI, e-PRO
1457 W Belmont Ave
Burt's business philosophy to educate his clients and share with them his 34+ years of experience in this business so that they make better decisions. His goal is to make sure that his clients look back at their experience with him as positive and something which they would like repeated. He believes in win/win situations in every transaction where all the parties benefit from the process. He has a reputation for honest and professional work.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential/ Condominiums/ Townhomes/Single Family/2-4 Apartments
- City of Chicago. The following neighborhoods; Downtown, GoldCoast, River North, River West, South Loop, West Loop, Ukranian Village, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Logan Square, Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, DePaul, Roscoe Village, Ravenswood, Lincoln Sq., Andersonville, Edgewater, Albany Park
- Apartment/ Investments/Commercial - Investment Property Consulting
- My Business has a strong Referral Base from Repeat Clientele
- 34 Years in the Real Estate Business in Chicago!
Education and Designations
B.S. Degree from Northwestern University; Evanston, IL 1976
Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker since 1976
Serving Chicago's Real Estate Needs since 1976
CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
GRI,- Graduate of Realtor Institute
e-Pro- Certification for Internet Expertise
Life-long Resident of Chicago - familiar with all of Chicago's Downtown, North and Northwest Side Neighborhoods
Awards And Designations
- Presidents Club
- e-Pro (Advanced Certified Internet Marketing/Training)
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1976
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
"Providing Effective Real Estate Solutions to Move You since 1976" sm
Being in the business for 30+ years, I have fine tuned my services to effectively serve your Real Estate needs. My experience has taught me how to successfully navigate through any real estate transaction no matter what the scenario. Whether you're a First-Time Home Buyer, an Investor in a Multi-unit Apartment Building, buying a Single Family Dream Home for your Family, or a Foreclosure Property my knowledge, expertise and my consulting-style will enable you to make the right decisions for yourself and/or your family.
One of the ways I serve your real estate needs is to provide you with pertinent information. I host "Home Buyer Seminars" on varying topics that I feel would be important information to help you make informed decisions. I maintain a client-database to send out important information whether it be for homeowners tax credits from the city, new laws being passed which impact you or an update on what's happening to properties in your neighborhood. I keep you informed and up-to-date on the latest market trends which affect you.
Please check out my blog at www.ConfidentHomeBuyer.com
My motto is "You Can Bet on Burt!" because you can depend upon me helping you through the real estate process over and over again.
- Chicago Native
- Married and have Twin girls :-) :-)
- Real Estate and family keep me very busy...
Communities I Serve
Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Ravenswood, Lincoln Square, Goldcoast, River North, Loop, South Loop, West Loop, Andersonville, Albany Park, Edgewater, Roscoe Village, Logan Square, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Ukrainian Village
Cook County Schools Online
Lincoln Park Zoo
The Magnificent Mile
Chicago Transit Authority