27 N Northwest Hwy
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Real Estate Sales
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Sale of Businesses
- 1031 Tax Deferred Starker Exchange
- Residential & Commercial Leasing
- Estate & Distressed Property Sales
- "Short Sales" & Foreclosures
- Serving Clients in Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
Education and Designations
- B.S. Degree, University of Illinois
- Broker license
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification)
Education and Training
- 30 years of Real Estate Brokerage Experience.
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Licensed in 1979 as a real estate broker in the state of Illinois, I have successfully negotiated and closed hundreds of residential and commercial transactions in the Chicagoland area. Through the years, I have received a number of recognition and achievement awards for volume and performance levels. My focus is to provide residential and commercial brokerage services to sellers and buyers in the Chicago and suburban communities. I am readily available for a consultation and look forward to Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs.
Communities I Serve
Cook, Dupage, Lake,
Primarily the Northwest Chicago (O'Hare area) as well as the North, Northwest, and West Suburban communities. Some of the suburbs include: Norridge, Harwood Heights, Elmwood Park, Park Ridge, Niles, Skokie, Glenview, Lincolnwood, Des Plaines, Schiller Park, Franklin Park, River Grove, Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect, Elk Grove Vlg., Rosemont, Itasca, Bensenville, Wood Dale, Addison, Elmhurst, Roselle, Bloomingdale, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Morton Grove, Northbrook, Deerfield, Northfield and other surrounding areas.