1225 W 22nd St Ste 130
Kathleen Steber is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage real estate agent who recognizes the changing market trends, adapts her business strategies to maximize her client’s success, and all of Kathleen’s professional services are provided with a personal touch. With her strong market knowledge and marketing expertise, it is no wonder that Kathleen’s clients have only success finding their dream home.
Awards And Designations
Kathleen Steber has been a consistent award winning realtor throughout her entire real estate career.
• Top Transaction Producer in the Oak Brook Office
• Sterling Society Member
• Company-wide recognition as Volume Leader 2008, 2009
• #3 in Volume in the Oak Brook Office for 2008
Areas of Expertise
• Community Expertise
• Existing Homes
• Corporate Relocations
• Consistently strong negotiator
• Innovative marketing techniques
• Effective communication skills
• 18 years experience with Coldwell Banker
• Member MLS service of Northern Illinois
• Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Network III
• Advanced Certification Residential Relocation
Communities I Serve
Kathleen Steber is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage realtor licensed Illinois. Kathleen specializes in Du Page and Cook areas. Skilled in every aspect of the real estate profession, Kathleen specializes in Oak Brook, Hinsdale and surrounding communities in the western suburbs. Kathleen’s knowledge of these local areas makes her a true expert in the real estate market who can assist you with any of your real estate investments.
Call Kathleen, "She is always ready to share her marketing expertise with you". Kathleen promises to provide client satisfaction, good communication and professional prompt service. Kathleen and her family reside in Oak Brook and has for nearly 30 years. She have really seen these communities grow and understand their values.
Kathleen Steber works with fundraising in her community and is an active member of Oak Brook committed to the community.
• Ronald McDonalds Children’s Charities
• Oak Brook Woman’s Club
• Salvation Army Angel Tree Program which collects gifts at Christmas time for those in need
• Trinity High School, Women's Club
• Providentia, Past President
Education and Designations
- Certified Relocation Professional
- Licensed in the State of Illinois
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtor Association of Western Suburbs
- #3 in Volume in the Oak Brook Office for 2008
- Top Transaction Producer in the Oak Brook Office
- Sterling Society Member
- Company-wide recognition as Volume Leader
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Call me, "I am always ready to share my marketing expertise with you". My promise to provide client satisfaction, good communication and professional prompt service. My family and I reside in Oak Brook and have for nearly 30 years. I have really seen these communities grow and understand their values.