Lisa Clemente - CNC, SFR
219 W Hillgrove Ave
La Grange, IL 60525-2301
After eight years of work in the interior design business, in 2007, Lisa decided to take her experience in design and her passion for real estate, and combine them into a new career as a Real Estate Broker. She has successfully worked with buyers and sellers needing a variety of different services such as home staging, short sale scenarios, first time buyers, down-sizers, estate sales and more. Lisa prides herself in marketing properties creatively and competitvely to help get your home sold quickly and at the highest possible. For Buyers, Lisa can be as patient or as aggressive with the process as you need her to be.
If you have ever pondered buying a short sale or foreclosure, and turning it into a dream home, Lisa has had personal involvement navigating this process, and can use her vision, experience, and eye for design to help her clients transform even the most distressed properties in a a place you can call home.
Lisa Clemente is a long time resident of Berwyn, IL. Her office is in La Grange & she specializies in near-west suburbs such as, Berwyn, Riverside, North Riverside, Brookfield, La Grange, La Grange Park, Countryside, La Grange Highlands, Indian Head Park, Westchester, Stickney, Forest View, Lyons, Cicero, and Oak Park.
Education and Training
- Real Estate Broker's License State of Illinois
- Associates Degree in Architectural Interior Design
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker University
- Graduate of Brian Buffini "Peak Producers" Real Estate Program
- Certified Negotiation Consultant (CNC)
- Certified Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors.
- Member of Midwest Real Esetate Data, LLC, Northern Illinois
- Member of Main Street Organization of Realtors
Cook County Schools Online
Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
Chicago White Sox