225 E Deerpath Rd Ste 50
Lake Forest, IL 60045-1970
A resident of Lake Forest since 1982, I am bound tightly to my community through my community through my family, volunteer work, and career. One of my main goals is to educate my customers so they are confident with every decision they make. My customers describe me as, "honest and discreet." I approach my business with integrity.
Areas of Expertise
- Lake Forest and Lake Bluff
- North Shore Communities
- Established relationship with Lincoln Park agent for all referrals in Chicago
- Realtor since 1992
- Relocation specialist
- 14 years sales/marketing commercial insurance
Education and Designations
- Certified Relocation Specialist - Buyer and Seller
- Cendent Mobility Marketing and Inventory Specialist
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Shore/Barrington Board of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration - University of Kansas
- 2007-2009 top 7% of all US Realtors
- 2006 - Top 5 agent at Coldwell Banker - Lake Forest
- 2005 - Top 7% of all agents internationally - #4 agent in Closed Sales - Lake Forest
- 2004 - #2 Agent Closed Sales - East Lake Forest
- 2002 - #1 Agent Written Sales - East Lake Forest
- 2001 - Top 50 Chicagoland Agents - Closed Sales
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
A resident of Lake Forest for almost 30 years Marcia is bound tightly to her community through her family, volunteer work and career.One of Marcia's main goals is to educate the customer so they are confident with every decision they make. Marcia's customers describe her as, "honest and discreet." She approaches her business with integrity.
- Member of the Lake Forest Chapter of The Infant Welfare Society of Chicago
- Served on the following Boards
The Associate Board of the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
The Associate Board of the Lake Forest Open Lands
The Junior League of Chicago, handling all insurance matters
The Shelter Club of the Allendale Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration - University of Kansas
- Spent 14 years in the insurance industry, first as a marketing specialist and the last few years as a vice president with a global insurance agency specializing in risk management development for international firms.
- Raised three children who attended the public and private education systems in Lake Forest.