870 E Paradise Dr
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
The sale and purchase of your home is a responsibility that Marilyn takes very seriously. Marilyn understands that this may be the single largest investment that a person makes. After 22 years of successfully selling real estate, Marilyn still finds it very important to go above and beyond the needs of her customers. For superior service, List and Sell with Marilyn Roell!
Areas of Expertise
- Marilyn specializes in residential properties, including single-family, duplex, and condominium living. Marilyn also sells vacant land for building, investment, and development purposes.
- Marilyn works extremely closely with every seller to help them present their home in the best possible way. She does professional staging with her clients and makes recommendations for each room inside and out, in order to present the best final product possible to the marketplace.
- Most of Marilyn's recommendations are no-cost or low-cost to the seller. She rarely encourages spending a lot of money - it's all about using what you have, and making it work to show your home in the best way.
My business philosophy is simple:
Your success IS my success.
Education and Designations
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotation Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Marilyn and her husband, Willie, have lived in West Bend all of their lives. They raised their family here, and her daughter teaches at the West Bend schools, and her son is a plumber for a local business. Her grandchildren attend the West Bend schools, and they love this community.
Marilyn has been in the real estate industry for 22 years, and has been through all of the changes and economic times that has brought to our community. Even after all that time, she still loves the job, and still loves helping people find their dream of home ownership.
List and Sell with Marilyn Roell!