1225 W 22nd St Ste 130
Mike has been managing the Oak Brook office since 2006. His management style is based on 5 core principles:
- Leads focusing on the absolute expectation of getting the job done well.
- Follows his office VALUE PACKAGE to achieve goals with:
Enforced production standards.
Fair commission policy and dispute settlements.
Well-trained support staff.
Positive, upbeat environment.
A manager that listens and is always accessible.
Marketing programs that work.
Active, selective recruiting of exciting people.
- Consistent, in-office training:
- .....Business Leadership Development Series
- .....Company seminars and workshops
- .....Educational topics and motivating speakers
- A manager who is non competing.
- Ability to lead his agents to produce necessary changes.
- Ability to help agents move to the next level in their careers.
- Has an extraordinary knowledge of the real estate business.
- Well informed about the market and conditions that impact it.
- Technologically adept.
- Knowledgeable about the coummunities his office services.
- Afford him the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Ability to recruit and retain.
- Created an office environment where everyone:
- .....Feels important and sees value in the office and company in which they work.
- .....Appreciates each other, our customers, and all the professionals who make our transactions go together.
- .....Wants to work.
- He is never afraid to be open.
- He always shows appreciation.
- He is emotionally resilient.
- He places ethics and morality above all else.
- Michael Marone joined the CB Oak Brook office under unfortunate circumstances...our managing broker had been diagnosed with ALS. I liked Michael immediately, one of the major reasons was due to his ability to handle this tough situation with grace.
On a personal level, Michael has given me every opportunity to succeed in my career. I mentioned to Michael on one occasion my desire to head in the direction of management. Our conversation has led me on a path of personal & professional fulfillment. I believe Michael knew and recognized in me a strength to lead more than I even understood. I have been given many opportunities to grow and have seen an improvement in my business due to an increase in my self-confidence. Doors were opened, yes because I desired the growth, however, Michael has been softly pushing me along. He's an asset to the office and has brought a level of fairness to the office which previously did not exist.
Gianna Burdi: 630.290.6555
- I was previously employed by a family owned real estate company. The encouragement and training was done as a group and the attention was not developed individually. We were left to our own devices with our business.
Being that Michael has come from a corporate background, his professionalism is of the highest standard. He operates his brokerage as a business, which I found not to be true with other brokerages. Michael empowers each agent with the tools to succeed and understands what each needs to be successful. He coaches each agent individually and is always available and approachable to guide the individuals in the process. Michael and his management style is the reason why I came aboard, my success will be a direct derivative from his abilities to manage.
Suzanne Mauzey (Former Schiller Real Estate Agent): 630.531.3451
- I'm glad that Michael mentored/coached me, here's why: I like the fact that he has experience in both sales and management. I believe he has helped me move forward in this business, one foot in front of the other. We brain storm together and come up with ideas to help my business grow. He has a positive attitude which I feel is really important. I see many people eager to see what is wrong or negative; he sees the bright side of things and works from that angle. I know his time is valuable, but he always shares his time and ideas with me. He is consistent with our appointments and that works for me.
Beverly Lannon: 708.705.8472
- I wanted to take a moment and give you a few thoughts on my two years with you and Coldwell Banker...Your professional and caring manner are traits that I have admired and appreciated. I have worked for three other brokers in the past 22 years in real estate. You by far display the type of leader an employee and independent contractor can rely on to give fair and knowledgeable advice, direction and instruction. I can't imagine being called upon by 60+ agents and employees on a daily basis. But, even with that type of demand, you always have a smile, a laugh and time to encourage and inspire each and everyone of us. I truly feel blessed to have met you and have you as my broker. You keep a clear picture for us of what we do and why we do it. I appreciate that everyday I walk into the office.
Carrie Savickas (Former Remax East West Agent): 630.417.0396
- Michael Marone, An Enthusiastic Business Man!!
Michael's leadership is by example; as a father might do to teach his children values, or in a business environment, the Code of Ethics. His caring mobilizes us. His creativity allures us, the agents, to the possibilities of personal growth. His reaching outside touching others with his community spirit....charity in the highest sense. This is so very important in our workplace environment and business climate today. The business environment today is so challenging to everyone. We do not understand the undercurrents in play around us; though we are aware of the toll being placed on our sellers, on us, the agents, and our Company too.
To have Michael in our midst to calm, lead and to maintain focus on all of our goals, selling real estate, and still be able to maintain a great sense of humor, reminds this real estate agent just how fortunate she is, and I am certain from our agent's viewpoints too, how very lucky we all are to know and have as our Leader, Manager, Caregiver, and a Comic too, to guide us out of the mire we are currently facing. Thank you MIchael!!
Glenda Shalley 630.290.9010