1314 E 47th St
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Serving all of your real estate needs is My goal. I strive to provide you with the most informative and professional service available. Whether you are buying or selling, I will do everything possible to insure a smooth and successful transaction from start to finish.
Education and Designations
- Certified Mentor
- Coldwell Banker NAD Instructor
- Coldwell Banker Sales Trainer
- Home Staging Professional
- New Construction Specialist
- Seller/Developer Representative
Areas of Expertise
- Over 18 years experience in Sales/Management and
Marketing in the retail industry.
- I have held several coporate positions from Quality Control
to Buyer and Management Trainer.
- I hold a Degree in Fashion Design with a Minor in Merchandising.
- I also have a background in Interior Design which I use to complement the services I provide to my customers.
- Sterling Society
- Diamond Society
- Presidents Circle
- Political Activist
- Active Participate CAPS
- President of MACC
- Annual Charity Drive Chairperson
As a long term resident of the Bronzeville/Washington Park community I am commited to it's growth and improvement. I work closely with community, political and business leaders in the various wards I served. However my community philosphy extends beyond the area where I live and work. Creating a fun,safe, affordable city for all to enjoy is parmount to the sucess of any one community. Chicago is a great town and I do my part one brick at a time.
Communities I Serve
- South Loop
- Washington Park
- Hyde Park
- South Shore
- Washington Heights
Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
The Magnificent Mile
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Transit Authority