225 E Deerpath Rd Ste 50
Sarah Rowland a Realtor with expertise and international perspective.
Sarah joined the Lake Forest, Illinois, Coldwell Banker office 19 years ago .Having lived in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo prior to moving to the North Shore she works with both buyers and sellers. Sarah applied her international experiences to helping transfereees settle into this beautiful area. Sarah and her husband have raised 4 children in Lake Forest and she loves working with young families, helping them with all aspects of settling in to a new community, from arranging sitters to schools , clubs etc. Sarah was born and educated in England. After graduating from Bristol University Sarah worked in the fashion industry as a buyer for Peter Robinson in London. She then spent 4 years as a stewardess with British Airways before marrying and moving to Hong Kong, Tokyo, Toronto and then to USA where she has lived for the past 28 years in Lake Bluff. Sarah is an active member of the community currently working for Lake Forest Infant Welfare Society. In the past she has been on the board of the Winter Club, Lake Forest College womens board chair, Church of Holy Spirit committees. Sarah enjoys all sports from playing paddle tennis, squash,golfing, tennis and hiking. Sarah loves the outdoors and would love to introduce you to the delights of the North Shore of Chicago. Even though she has lived in the USA for 30 years her english accent still shines through!
Exceptional marketing for exceptional Homes
Every home is unique and Sarah employs the extensive marketing tools Coldwell Banker agents are privy to. From individual web sites for your property, professional photos, floor plans, home videos. All Sarah's listings are displayed on all the prominent real estate web sites: Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow,Coldwellbankeronline.com and many others. Sarah will give 110% to promote, sell and close your house sale and make it a pleasurable experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Lake Bluff resident for 28 years
- Familiar with schools: 4 children educated locally.
- Work with Transferees and International clients.
- Speak French and German
- International Experience: Lived in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Toronto and UK
- 19 years real estate experience in Lake Forest/Lake Bluff
Education and Designations
- B. Sc. Hons Psychology Bristol University, UK
- President of Lake Forest College Women's Board. 2005 - 2007
- Infant Welfare Board for 20 years
- Presidents Circle top 1% nationally in 2004, 2005 and 2006
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Rep)
- Consistently among the top producers
- Green designation