Bull Market Experience l Bear Market Savvy
Sue Hertzberg is a real estate specialist helping buyers and sellers throughout the New Trier District and North Shore region of Chicago, including Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Northfield, Glencoe, Evanston, Glenview, Northbrook and Highland Park. During her 35 years as a realtor, Sue has consistently ranked among the top 1% of agents locally. She has ranked #1 Broker Associate in her office in 2008, 2009 and 2010. Sue has a total closed sales volume of over $500 million and has complete more than 1200 transactions
Awards and Recognition
Why do all these matter: To validate Sue Hertzberg's expertise in both bear and bull real estate markets. Experience matters, especially in this challenging real estate market.
Sue Continues to Outperform her Competition...
- Closed sales volume of over $500 million and more than 1200 residential transactions completed
- # 1 Broker Associate in #1 North Shore Office: 2008, 2009, 2010
- Top ½% of all North Shore/Barrington realtors for sales volume
- Completed over $40 million in sales for 2009 - 2010
- Past sales consultant to Citicorp
* Consistent Top Producer Award Winner every year since 1978
* President's Circle, Coldwell Banker, Top 2% nationally
Sue Hertzberg believes in a high level of preparation through quantitative and qualitative analysis in regard to working with both buyers and sellers. This includes providing the latest information about real estate trends and resources. Sue utilizes her extensive technological expertise and depth of knowledge of inventory to provide up-to-date, multi-faceted marketing and intricate analysis of the current market.
Sue and her team help optimize the presentation of your home through staging and personal advice on highlighting the property's best features from clean-out to organizing, painting, and rearranging. Based upon a strategic market plan, Sue personally organizes and creates copy and professional photography to complete a mix of high quality print, web/internet, and video marketing materials. Sue seeks out the latest information and reseaches industry trends and statistics in order to recommend an asking price that hits the "sweet spot" in the current market.
Sue provides a complete tutorial on the state of the market, subtleties of communities, neighborhoods, and schools; she provides an intuitive and thoughtful response to buyer's needs and requirements including invaluable pricing advice in order to heighten the quality of this very important investment.
Sue Hertzberg's business is largely based on the enthusiastic referrals of past clients. Referrals include both buyers and sellers with diverse price ranges and varied real estate needs. In consistently outperforming the market, she has shown her talent for matching a buyer with the right home, her knowledge of how to market a home and correctly evaluate it in the market place, as well as her skill at listening and negotiating. She works to remove the stress from buying and selling a home.
Through Sue's negotiations of over 1200 transactions, she has gained insight into the art of negotiation and creation of win win situations leading to successful transactions.
An Industry Expert
Sue Hertzberg has been recognized as an industry expert and interviewed by numerous publications including: Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, Chicago Magazine, Michigan Avenue Magazine ("Top Ticket Broker"), Chicago Agent Magazine, the local Pioneer Press, and Sheridan Road Magazine, ("Big Ticket Broker"). Also listed on "The Better List", Make It Better Magazine.
* "I have worked with Sue since 1987 when she represented my husband and I on the buyers' side. Since that time, we have bought and sold 3 houses, always using Sue as our agent. I only wish Sue could represent us in other states! I wouldn't want to work with any other real estate agent either as a buyer or seller. Sue is a true professional." Lisa
* "Sue was a referral from a good friend and she was fantastic. Sue is a true professional who also delivers. I will continue to recommend Sue and I also consider her a great confidante and advocate for her clients. I wish more real estate professionals were more like Sue!" Stacey
* "Sue is an exceptional real estate agent. She is personable, hard-working, honest, and absolutely pleasurable to work with. She works with the highest standards. Although she is a highly regarded North Shore agent with a huge client base and is incredibly busy, she somehow made me feel like I was always number one on her list, a sentiment that I have also heard from her other clients. I have no hesitation giving her my highest recommendation as THE premier real estate agent on the North Shore. I wouldn't choose anyone else." Jeremy
* "Sue helped me on both the buy side and the sell side on four separate occasions, including finding a temporary situation while in-between houses. She is always responsive. She keeps up on the most current market information in order to position a home for sale. she is a voice of reason during negotiations, and she is a problem solver...making the whole process as easy as possible for her clients." Jennifer
* "We worked with Sue as buyers and she was wonderful. She was patient with our "process" as we explored the different parts of the North Shore and the many houses that we saw. We highly recommend her as an experience, knowledgeable but low pressure broker. Thanks Sue!" Julie