1314 E 47th St
Sybil Rene Martin, ASP
Managing Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential – Hyde Park
Sybil Martin is an award winning managing broker-associate in the Coldwell Banker Hyde Park office and has remained one of the top agents on the south side of Chicago throughout her career. With more than twenty-five years of experience, she has built an extraordinary reputation through her hard work and integrity. Sybil’s dedication to superior service combined with her knowledge of the market and ability to keep abreast with the evolving technology in real estate, have provided her with the skills needed to help clients successfully navigate through the marketplace. Her past work and education experience in interior architectural design have also been instrumental in helping clients expand their vision when looking to buy or sell a property.
What Sets Sybil Apart
As a home buyer or seller in the Chicagoland area, it’s essential to work with a Realtor who knows the neighborhood. As a Chicago resident for more than 30 years, Sybil has unparalleled knowledge of the area’s real estate market, providing her keen insight with identifying the needs of her clients when deciding on a community to call home. She specializes in condos, new construction, multi-unit buildings, and commercial properties located in the Kenwood, Hyde Park, Beverly, Bronzeville, South Loop, West Loop, Downtown, Oak Park, and areas.
Awards And Designations
• Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
• Certified Negotiation Specialist
• Certified Property Manager
• Chicago Association of Realtors – Certificate of Training for Residential Property Management - 2009
• Chicago Association of Realtors – Outstanding Sales Achievement Award – 2002-2008
• Coldwell Banker– International President’s Circle- 2005, 2006
• Chicago Association of Realtors – The Golden Eagle Award for Excellence - 2002
• Coldwell Banker – International President Elite – 2002
Giving back has always been a top priority for Sybil. She currently serves on the North Kenwood/ Oakland Community Council, an organization dedicated to consulting, assisting, and advising the Department of Community Development in the preparation of the area's conservation plan located in the 4th Ward with Alderman Will Burns.