Beverly Piper - CNC, CSC, SFR
2690 E Main St
St Charles, IL 60174-2443
I was born in Pittsboro, Indiana-famous only as the home of Jeff Gordon,-moved to Cincinnati at the age of 10 and then to the Chicago area at age 16 where I have called home ever since. My life-long love of treasure hunting, better known as antiquing and bargain shopping, was a perfect fit for the real estate industry. I have implemented my " love of the hunt" and used my "negotiation skills" to help my buyers and sellers achieve their desired goals for the best price possible.
My Committment To You
The most important quality for you to look for in a realtor is TRUST. My pledge to you is to adhere, with deep conviction, to the realtor "Code of Ethics", providing every client with honest, knowledgeable, and dedicated service. You can set YOUR goals, and know that I will help you achieve them in the professional and timely manner you deserve.
I am proud to say that if you could ask my clients what they felt was one of my strengths, most of them would agree that it is COMMUNICATION. One of my sellers recently called just to say thank you for being a communicator. They were unaccustomed to having an agent, who kept in contact, keeping them informed as to area listings and sales, market trends, interest rates, information on whatever could impact the sale or purchase of their home.
I know that the internet is where most buyers and sellers begin their education process and it's a great place to get information. However, when the time comes along to buy or sell, it's your real estate professional who will provide the in-depth knowledge and personal service to GET THE JOB DONE! I know the selection process is a difficult one, but I would be honored to receive your trust and be YOUR agent.
Areas of Expertise
- Representing Home Buyers and Sellers
- Guiding First-Time Homebuyers Through Their First Major Purchase
- Marketing and Selling Single Family and Multi-Family Unit Properties
- Analyzing Neighborhood Market Trends
- Negotiating and Advocating For My Client's Best Interest
- National Asssociation of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- Mainstreet Association of Realtors
- SFR - Short-Sale Foreclosure Resource - This is the only designation recognized by the National Association of Realtors. It indicates my desire to continually update my education in this ever changing market and to be able to inform homeowners, who are possibly facing a short-sale or foreclosure, of ALL the options available to them and assist in any way possible.
- CNC - Certified Negotiation Consultant - Indicates continued education in the art of negotiation.
- CSC - Certified Staging Consultant - Indicates continued education in the art of staging a home. Staging is a marketing tool used to maximize the sale price and shorten the market time for sellers.
- Member-Congregational United Church of Christ - St. Charles, Illinois
- Member-DAR-Daughgters of the American Revolution - Batavia, Illinois
- Member-Union League Club - Chicago, Illinois
- Member-Aurora Country Club - Aurora, Illinois
Communities I Serve
While I am licensed for the entire State of Illinois, I have primarily served the Fox Valley area from Oswego to Elgin, including: Aurora, Sugar Grove, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles, Elburn, S. Elgin and Elgin, Illinois. I can certainly assist buyers and sellers in any Illinois community or I am happy to make a referral to another great agent within the Coldwell Banker Referral Network.
Private Schools - State Board of Education