Gina Guarino has been a top agent in Northwest Indiana and the South Suburbs of Illinois for the past 22 years, serving the communities of St. John, Dyer, Schererville, Munster, Crown Point, Lowell, Cedar Lake and Chesterton, as well as, Beecher, Peotone, Crete and Frankfort. Gina Guarino specializes in many areas, including New Construction, Luxury Homes, Relocations, Existing Homes, First Time Home Buyer and recent Short Sales. No home is too large or too small where Gina is concerned. Gina strives at achieving success one client at a time and is never too busy to service your needs or referrals.
Gina Guarino is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage real estate agent who recognizes the changing market trends, adapts her business strategies to maximize her client’s success, and all of Gina’s professional services are provided with a personal touch. The cornerstone of Gina’s real estate business is her client priority, market knowledge, marketing expertise, and up most integrity. Because of her outstanding client satisfaction, it is no wonder that Gina Guarino has become a household name with an ongoing referral driven business.
Awards And Designations
Gina Guarino has been a consistent award winning realtor throughout her entire real estate career including several President's Awards for Outstanding Sales Production, a Consistent Top Monthly & Quarterly award winner, Multi-Million Dollar Producer, and most recently Coldwell Banker’s President's Club Member award.
Gina received the Realtor.com Marketing Award of Excellence for her marketing skills and professional appearance of her listings on their site.
Coldwell Banker's parent company, NRT, honors the top agents every quarter. Gina has been recognized by NRT from 2011 - present as one of their top agents.
Areas of Expertise
- Community Expertise
- New Construction
- Existing Homes
- Corporate Relocations
- Buyer and Seller Specialist
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Consistently strong negotiator
- Innovative marketing techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Power, Pricing, and Positioning
Gina Guarino is an active member of St. John Evangelist School and Parish. Committed to the community, Gina served on the Home and School Association as the President in 06/07, Vice President in 05/06, and Treasurer in 03/04.
Gina Guarino is a proud member of the St. John, IN Chamber of Commerce. She enjoys giving back to the community by contributing to their various events.
Investing in the community is one of Gina’s many passions. Gina has coached various soccer & t-ball teams throughout the Tri-Town area, as well coaching Cheerleading over the past 9 years.
Gina has been a Member/Fitness Instructor of various health clubs from 1988 - to present. You may have seen Gina as a top step instructor as she exerted tons of energy at Omni Health and Fitness from 1999-2008. Not only does Gina bring energy to her outside activities, but also to the table during all of her real estate transactions! She strives at being the best she can be in everything she does.
As a descendant of local business owners and realtors, Gina Guarino’s insight on sales, marketing, negotiating, and closing strategies are second to none. Gina’s natural communication skills and common sense approach to business gives consumers the comfort and confidence they need. Gina’s long track record in the Real Estate Industry includes:
- Top NWI Agent
- 22 years of sales experience
- Multi-Million Dollars in sales production
- Transaction management
- Executive Real Estate Assistant (5 years prior to selling)
- Mortgage Consultant
Communities I Serve
Gina Guarino is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage top real estate agent licensed in both Indiana and Illinois. Gina specializes in the Lake County, IN, Cook, Kankakee, and Will County, IL areas. Skilled in every aspect of the real estate profession, Gina specializes in Northwest Indiana and the South Suburbs of Illinois such as St. John, Dyer, Schererville, Munster, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Lowell, Beecher, Crete, Peotone, and Frankfort. Gina knows these local areas well and will assist you in your greatest real estate investments.
For all of your real estate needs in Lake County, IN and Cook, Kankakee, and Will County IL, contact Gina Guarino at Gina.G@cbexchange.com
* We have lived in Indiana for 12 years and have always heard that if you want to sell your home in a timely manner, and get the price you want, that Gina is the realtor for you. We had the pleasure of using Gina's services this year and all I can say is if we didn't have Gina selling our home, we never would have closed. She works 24/7 and is always available to speak with you. She never makes you feel as though you are taking up too much of her time as other realtors do. I have no problem recommending her to family and friends. And in fact, you would be foolish not to use her.
* Gina sold my house and assisted me in the purchase of my new location. Her knowledge and expertise of the market made both experiences remarkable. From the very beginning to the closing, every facet of the process went smoothly. Whenever I had a question or concern, she would respond very quickly. I HIGHLY recommend Gina as your agent.
* Gina guided us through both the buying and selling process. Our house in Crown Point was under contract within a week of listing. Her internet marketing and photography was exceptional. On the buyer side, she navigated us through the difficult process of buying a bank owned property. Her relentless effort, negotiation skills, and knowledge of the Saint John area resulted in us securing the home of our dreams at an unbelievable price. I recommend Gina without reservation. There is not a better agent in Northwest Indiana.
* Gina is a seasoned professional who truly looks out for the best interest of her client during a sale. Gina is knowledgeable in her market and knows the "ins and outs" of the business, she's also a very caring and genuine person who goes the extra mile to do things right. She understands the needs of her customers and helps them achieve their goals.