14470 S La Grange Rd Ste 104
Orland Park, IL 60462-3229
In a nutshell, to treat my clients the way I would want to be treated. If I were selling my house, I'd want my agent to care about the sale of MY home, I wouldn't want to be just another listing. If I were a buyer, I'd want an agent that was responsive and had a clear understanding of what I was looking for. I would expect that he or she be knowledgeable, honest, I'd want and agent that would give me straight answers and I would want an agent that I sensed had my best interests at heart. If that counts as a business philosophy, that's mine!
Areas of Expertise
- Sucessful representation of buyers and sellers
- First time homebuyers (they're so much fun!)
- Educating clients
- Market Analysis and Trends
- Identifying client preferences
- Putting my clients at ease
Education and Affiliations
- Member of National Associaton of Realtors
- Member of Southwest Board of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- B.S. Degree - Eastern Illinois University
- Member of Orland Park Lions Club
Serving All Your Real Estate Needs
Whether buying or selling, whether you are moving just around the corner, or all the way around the world, I want to help you get there!
Communities I Serve
Southwest suburbs of Chicago: Primarily, Orland Park, Orland Hills, Homer Glen, Tinley Park, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Mokena, Frankfort, New Lenox, Lemont, Oak Lawn
Married for 21 years to husband and work partner Dave. Usually proud parent of two teenagers, Michael and Joanna (students at Carl Sandburg High School). Life long resident of Orland Park.