Margaret Ludemann - Previews Prop. Spec.
1420 Waukegan Rd
Glenview, IL 60025-2121
Margaret Ludemann Your Professional Realtor
Margaret Ludemann is a full-time realtor with over 25 years of professional experience in marketing and sales. She has held key marketing and sales positions with American Express, the Walt Disney Company, and Loyola University’s School of Business. During this period she was – and remains today - an active real estate investor. This extensive experience in working with highly successful professionals in complex, high-value transactions means that she is able to represent you competently, professionally, and successfully with highly sophisticated North Shore buyers, sellers and their advisors. Margaret works out of the number one office in Glenview, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and serves real estate needs on the North Shore, including the communities of Glenview (especially Tower Crossing and Southgate in The Glen) , Chicago, Northbrook, Northfield, Niles, Morton Grove, Evanston, Wilmette, Buffalo Grove, Libertyville and the surrounding areas.
Finally, with every real estate transaction Margaret will make a donation to either the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital or the Ronald McDonald House, your choice.
Services for Sellers
Services for Sellers
A True Marketing Expert : Margaret has spent three decades in marketing and sales. Combining her creativity and ingenuity with Coldwell Banker’s international brand resources provides an exceptional marketing package for your home. In addition to advertising locally and in print your home is promoted on over 60 heavily trafficked websites including, but not limited to, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Yahoo, social media, Chicago Tribune/Homefinder, Coldwell Banker national and local (the latter of which receives over double the online views of any competitive brokerage).
Margaret is one of a small percentage of Realtors who is also trained and certified as an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP). As a professional stager, she has the expertise to advise sellers on ways to enhance the beauty and marketability of their homes, thereby increasing value and reducing the market time.
Services for Buyers
Finding Your New Home : Margaret is immersed in the North Shore market and stays on top of the inventory in every price point. She utilizes a number of tools with both online and in person methods to leave no stone unturned in finding you the right fit. After many years living in the cities of both Chicago and Boston, Margaret and her husband made the decision to move to Glenview because they not only loved the area and sense of community but felt the schools were the right fit for their son, who will be in middle school in that district next year. She intimately understands the needs of relocating buyers and is happy to tour you through each community and point you towards resources that have school reports so that you can feel confident you are choosing a home and an environment that works well for your family and lifestyle.
Negotiation and Contract Management : Once you have chosen the perfect home Margaret will negotiate on your behalf to enact the most advantageous deal possible. She is an experienced negotiator in both her own real estate investments and for those of her clients and she will represent you well in that arena. In addition, she plays an active role in guiding the contract to a successful closing. Margaret effectively coordinates communications between attorneys, inspectors, appraisers, mortgage brokers, and both sides to ensure that no detail is missed and that you can focus on the task of moving in and customizing your new home.
Awards And Designations
- Licensed Real Estate Associate in the State of Illinois
- Member of International Diamond Society, top 8% of all Coldwell Banker brokers worldwide
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors
- Member of Rotary International
- Member of Glenview Community Church, Choir, Chapter 7
- Member of Union League Club of Chicago
- University of Chicago, former member of the Advisory Board for the Marketing Certificate Program
- American Marketing Association, National guest speaker and trainer
- Walt Disney Company, National Marketing Representative of the Year
- Walt Disney Company, Outstanding Achievement Award
- Managed award-winning in-house advertising agency at American Express
Education and Training
- University of Nebraska graduate, major of Journalism/Advertising with minors in Speech, Marketing and Sociology
- Loyola University, Executive Education, completed mini-MBA and Project Management programs
- Succcessfully completed professional courses in: Business Negotiation Strategies, Presentation Skills, Sales Cycle Strategies, Account Development and Management