Mike McCurry - Previews Prop. Spec.
With over 23 years of experience in real estate, Mike McCurry consistently ranks in the top 1% of Realtors. Mike's selling expertise varies from homes to a wide range of investment properties with sale prices spanning affordable homes to super luxury residences. Mike has spent many years perfecting his sales systems, which have included marketing and design aspects, as well as an instinctive aptitude for negotiation.
Mike played football at Indiana University, an offensive lineman for the Minnesota Vikings, was a pioneer in the Arena Football League and has competed in half Ironman's. He regularly rides his bike throughout the suburban communities, so you know he's an authority on the doings of the neighborhoods! And as a property owner (Mike owns rentals throughout the suburbs), he is not only involved in business...he's living it!
Education / Training and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science from Indiana University, Bloomington
- Extensive course studies on specific real estate related topics such as: real estate appraisals, marketing, buyer representation and real estate investment
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Certified by Coldwell Banker Previews International
- Member of Mainstreet Organization of Realtors (MORe)
- Member of of Illinois Assoication of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of National Football League Players Association
- An Elder at Christ Church of Oak Brook
- Former board member of Rotary Club of Hindale
Areas of Expertise
- As a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Mike continues to lead the luxury marketplace in sales and exceptional service.
- Helping people relocate into Illinois. Mike assists clients who relocate from around the world and country to purchase and lease properties in Illinois. They trust Mike and his team to be ready when they arrive. Individuals, as well as professionals from Fortune 500 Companies, call on Mike for their relocation needs.
- Mike works extensively with investors through 1031 exchanges, purchasing, selling and rentals. Mike also owns and manages his own rentals located throughout the Western Suburbs
- Mike's business is also centered on representation of landlords and tenants. He is passionate about coaching owners to maximize their potential profits. Mike's thorough market understanding is an asset to investors and brings a unique focus of the rental industry to the table. Tenants also rely on Mike's team for expertise to help find their next home.
- Internet marketing - Mike leads the field in top placement of his website giving excellent exposure to his seller clients. It is very important that the content helps people make educated decisions.