792 E Rand Rd
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Residential Real Estate Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Home Remodeling and Fixer-Uppers
- Specialize in Chicagoland, North and Northwest Suburbs
- Single Family, Townhomes, Condos
- Providing Superior Customer Service
- Obtaining top dollar for area homes
- Technolgy Savvy- Applying the latest technology resources to deliver results
EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
- Member of National, Illinois and Northwest Association of Realtors(NAR, IAR, RANWC)
- Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University
- Member of MLSNI and MAP multiple listing services
- Licensed Real Estate Associate
#1 Office in the Northwest Suburbs
"Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Caroline Starr, to sell my father's house, which is located in Schaumburg. My father is wheel-chair bound, and was moving to an assisted living facility. Caroline's sensitivity to my dad's condition and also the emotional attachement that he had to the home he had shared with my deceased mother, were very evident.
She explained everything thoroughly and attended to each detail. Her marketing strategy was superb, and she kept me informed every step of the way.
In addition, this was a "short sale", so there was much more involved with the closing:many more documents to complete, sign, and copy. This could have been very intimidating, but Caroline's explanations made it a smooth process.
Her honesty, integrity, and staight-forward approach are qualities that will be an asset to all her future clients, as well as Coldwell Banker. I would be happy to recommend her to anyone.
When my husband and I are ready to move, I will be calling Caroline!
Graduate of Saint Viator High School, Arlington Heights
Attended St. Norberts College and graudated with a BS from Iowa State University
Parishoner at St. James Catholic Church, Arlington Heights
Member and Treasurer of the St. James Social Organization Committee
Parent Ambasador for Saint Viator High School
Proud parent of Arlington Cowboys Football Program
Chicago Music, Bands, Shows