10 N Whittaker St
My business philosophy embraces the notion of putting my client's needs first will provide more than a full return. My loyalty belongs to my clients over my company or even my own financial interests. My business philosophy has provided me with a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, and has enabled me to have my Real Estate practice be my primary source of financial support, even in the difficult times. The only promise I can make you is that I will work hard to attain your satisfaction.
Areas of Expertise
- Home Staging
- Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamental & Technical Analysis
- 1031 Exchanges and Short Sales
- Real Estate I.R.A.s
Education and Designations
- B. S. Emerson College Boston,Ma.
- Licensed in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois
- Purdue University Real Estate Brokers Course
- Certified in E-Marketing and Negotiating
- Certified in Home Marketing (staging)
- 2003 Rookie of the Year
- MLS Silver Production Award
- MLS Gold Production Award
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
My years of professional Real Estate Experience plus my Extensive Real Estate and Management Education make me the perfect person to expedite your search for the perfect Real Estate Transaction. Contact me, I promise I'll work hard for you.
- Community Hospice & Hospital Volunteer
- Active Work with Recovering Addicts and Alcoholics
My Real Estate experience began by buying my first home at age 24. By the time I was 26 I purchased my first commercial investment property. Owning Real Estate has given me tremendous financial benefits. Over the years I have owned Commercial, Residential and Agricultural Real Estate from the North Shore of Chicago to Barry County Michigan and everywhere in-between. I have been with Coldwell Banker my entire Realtor career, and I've been in the New Buffalo, Michigan office since 2003.
Communities I Serve
- Beach Communities of Southwestern Michigan
- Beach Communities of Northwestern Indiana