1056 Sterling Ave
Maria Williams is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Realtor in South Suburban Flossmoor, Illinois, servicing the South and Southwest Suburbs in Cook and Will counties and the Chicagoland area. She is knowledgeable and resourceful with strong core values. She treats people the way she'd want to be treated, with the utmost respect, dignity and honesty.
Though a transplant from the Northern suburbs, Maria has been a south suburban resident for over ten years and has wide range knowledge of the area. She has been an active volunteer in the community, including her position as an Advocate for the YWCA in Chicago Heights, IL.
Maria has a Bachelor's degree in Accounting from Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Governor's State University in University Park, IL.
Maria has a broad background in business. She has over twenty years of experience in Financial Accounting, including proficiency with the budget process, which resulted in her interacting with scores of people in the workplace and with Board Members, which clearly parallels with her career in Real Estate.
Maria has been successful in assisting organizations in achieving their goals while working within budget guidelines. She now has transferred her business experiences to the Real Estate industry and provides full time service to her clients in the purchase or sale of their homes; she's confident that she can do the same for you!
Education and Designations
- Member, National Military Family Asscociation
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker School of Real Estate
- BA- Accounting- Loyola University
- MBA - Governor's State University
- Volunteered with the Young Women's Christian Association
Areas of Expertise
- Background in Accounting and Budgeting
- Worked in Nonprofit for 11 years
Communities I Serve
- South and Southwest Suburban Areas of Cook and Will County