676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010
Chicago, IL 60611
Craig Hogan - Previews Luxury Director, City Region
As a real estate professional since 1996, Craig has extensive industry knowledge and experience. In his role as the Previews Luxury Director for Chicago, he uses his expertise to develop and enhance Coldwell Banker’s Previews luxury brand and works with Coldwell Banker’s top-producing agents to provide them with the resources and connections they need to succeed in the luxury market.
Craig started his career in the sales industry as an insurance broker, marketing investment and life products, followed by a position as Senior Sales Director for Mary Kay Cosmetics. Transitioning to the real estate industry seemed like a perfect fit, bringing together his people skills and sales background. He quickly found success and founded a high-producing team of agents at Keller Williams. His team experience led him to a new role as a managing broker for their Gold Coast office in 2007.
Helping agents grow became a true passion for Craig. He joined the company’s Board of Directors for the Luxury Homes Division and played an integral part in building the new brand. After taking such a strong role in luxury real estate marketing, becoming the Previews Luxury Director for Chicago seemed like a natural next step.
A resident of Chicago since 1994, Craig truly loves the city. Currently living in the South Loop neighborhood, he understands what luxury living is all about. When not focused on real estate, he enjoys all that downtown has to offer and is a great resource for area restaurants and events. He is a automobile enthusiast, wine collector and animal rights advocate.
For the latest in luxury living, from marketing to attracting the right potential buyers, he can share tremendous insight on the luxury real estate industry. Contact Craig Hogan today to find out what Coldwell Banker’s Previews luxury division has to offer you.
- 2005 & 2006 Spirit Award - Chicago
- 2005 & 2006 Gold Medal Award – Chicago
- 2007 Cultural Icon Award – Mid American Region
- Managing Broker of the Year – 2008
- Growth Partner of the Year - 2008
Affiliations and Industry Involvement
- Chicago Association of Realtors Grievance Committee (2010-2012)
- Chicago Association of Realtors Pro Standards Committee (2012)
- Board Member – Howard Brown Health Center (1998 – 2004)
- Chairman – Development Committee for Howard Brown Health Center (1999-2004)
- Friend For Life Award – Howard Brown Health Center (2004)
- Chair for Design Daze – DIFFA (2005)