219 W Hillgrove Ave
La Grange, IL 60525-2301
Dianne has a breadth of experience and success in working with families in transition and she will use this knowledge and her outstanding customer service skills to solve your problems and make your next move successful. Dianne uses her skills and experience to provide the full package of real estate professional services for both buyers and sellers, from first time home buyers to empty nesters looking for a retirement home. Her name and reputation is well-known and trusted in our community by home buyers and sellers as well as with village and town business owners and officials. With Dianne's talent and skills, home buyers and sellers are provided with everything they need to make their next move successful.
• Real Estate Broker Licensing coursework, IAR
• Real Estate Appraiser Licensing coursework, Boston MA
• BA, Hofstra University, Psychology
• Dianne is a three time winner of Greystone’s top award, denoting sales success and tenacity.
• 10 years’ experience and consistent top sales person in two local retirement communities
• Real estate appraiser, residential properties, trained new licensees
• Customer service manager for rapidly growing telecommunications company
• Paralegal for multinational manufacturer, document reviewer
• Naperville Food Pantry volunteer
• Religious Education instructor, High School level
• National Association of Realtors
• Realtor Association of West South Suburbs
• West Suburban Chamber of Commerce