6232 W 95th St
Joan Berngen of Coldwell Banker in Oak Lawn believes that the key to success in real estate is to realize the indiviuality of each client, realtor and property. Treat them all like they are the only one that is important, and their best interests will be served.
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Hearth, home, investment wealth, and security can all be actualized through real estate. Joan Berngen is skilled in creating opportunites, assessing values, and sharing the knowledge she is constantly gathering from the real estate world around her.
Joan Berngen's experience ranges from National Trainer, Director of Training and Developement, to Mentoring over a thousand agents. She shares the insight of the wide expanse of her career with the office and the real estate industry..
- Having served as Director on the Board of Directors at both the South/Southwest Association of Realtors and the Realtor Association of West/South Suburban Chicagoland, Joan Berngen was elected treasurer, President-Elect as well as President. As 2004 President of RWSSC, a 13,000 member Board of Realtors, Joan Berngen served as a Director on both the National Association of Realtors and the Illinois Association of Realtors, the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois.
- Understanding the need for agent involvement on both the national and local level, Joan Berngen served on the Education Committee, Government Affairs Committee, Fair Housing Committee, Nominating Committees, and will be involved in the Business Issues/Licnese Law Working Group, Public Policy & Governmental Affiars Member Involvement Group, and the Realtors Political Involvement Committee.
- Joan Berngen believes that association membership should be taken seriously. Joan's membership in her local Association began in 1986, and her involvement started directly thereafter. Her hope is that not only has she received enrichment, but that her sharing has helped others as well.
- In addition, Joan Berngen served as committee member, Director, and Officer for the Marketing Council of the Southwest Suburban Homebuilder's Association.
- Joan Berngen, Branch Manager of Coldwell Banker's Oak Lawn Office, joined this firm in 2002.
- A Certified Facilitator for multiple training courses, a Certified Integrity Coach, a Certified E-marketing Specialist, and a CSP (Certified new Home Sales) Trainer and Specialist, Joan is prepared to assist agents and clients through the real estate experience.
- Enriched by the career centric training offerings of Floyd Wickman, Tony Robbins, Joe Stumpf, Jerry Bresser, Mike Ferry, and Rick DeLuca, Joan Berngen brings the insight of the "Pros" to every deal.
Areas of Expertise
25 years of Real Estate sales experience
15 years of New Construction sales and supervisory experience
12 years Foreclosure Agent experience
20 years Real Estate Office Management experience
22 years Real Estate Training/Mentoring/Coaching experience
- Member of the Master Sales Society
- Multiple Multi-million dollar producer awards
- Multiple Executive Award Winner of the Southwest Suburban Homebuilder Sales and Marketing Council
- President's Award from the South/Southwest Association of Realtors
- President's Award from the Realtor Association of West/South Suburban Association of Realtors
- Distinguished Service Award of the Realtor Association of the West/South Suburban Chicagoland.
Joan Berngen attended St. Joseph's in Summit, Mt. Assisi in Lemont, Northern Illinois University, and Morraine Valley Community College. Joan has worked within the community she understands for her entire career. She brings area expertise into the transaction, the office, and the lives of her agents. Knowing the dynamics of the communities and people she serves brings a special dimension to her career. Whether volunteering within the community, or rallying the office for a charity drive, Joan Berngen is dedicated to the people of the Southwest Chicago and Suburban communities.
St. Xavier College
Moraine Valley Community College
Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
Christ Hospital & Medical Center